Why book with us?
- No booking fees
- Lowest price guarantee
- 7 day service from our experts
- Free amendments on most rentals
33ft Class C Fleetwood Jamboree w/2 Slide Campervan from Expedition
This great "Out The Door" package price includes: All taxes, 3 hours per day of generator use, with extra hours at $3.00 per hour. Free tank of propane, chemicals and toilet paper. Cleaning upon return = No cleaning required by you! Orientation and safety training. Starter kit that includes all hoses, connections, adaptors, etc., maps, campground information, and various coupon books. No miles are included but you can purchase 100 miles/night packages at $40/night. Additional mileage charges, in excess of prepaid package miles are: $.32 per mile for next 250 miles (next 125 miles if based on weekend rate). The next 250 are at @ .78/mile (125 if weekend rate), all miles beyond this are $1.59 per mile. Please see Terms and Conditions for full details.
Other Vehicle Features
Included with Standard Rate
Calabasas depotis a serviced non depot location.
1. Our office is open from 8 AM - 5 PM Monday through Friday and by appointment on Saturday. We are closed Sunday.
2. Please call ahead if planning to come in on Saturday or after hours to view an RV. We are happy to stay late or come in on Saturday to work around your schedule.
Departure and Return
1. Departure times are scheduled appointments between 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM Monday through Friday. Saturday pickup times are between 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM.
2. Scheduled appointments are important to keep. Please be on time or you will be moved to the end of the line (end of day).
3. Return is 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM Monday through Friday, and 9:00 am to 10:00 am on Saturday. You agree to return the motor home to our rental office, or other location we specify, in the same condition that you received it, except for ordinary wear.
4. Other departure or return times can be arranged. A fee may be charged.
5. There are no refunds for early returns.
6. A $50/hour late fee applies to all returns.
7. If the vehicle is returned after closing hours, you remain responsible for the safety of, and any damage to, the vehicle until we inspect it upon our next opening for business.